New CS181 Motherboard Downsizes the Base of Deep Learning Model with MXM and 5G
DFI is rolling out the new industrial motherboard CS181 (measuring 197.72 x 167.32 mm) that aims to, by a merely Mini-ITX form factor, elevate the processing speed for heavy workloads, deliver insights via AI and machine learning, and improve the performance of the regional M2M ecosystem at the edge.
DFI CS181 converges the three imperative elements to realize Edge Machine Learning: the high-performance 9th/8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors, the comparatively small graphic processing MXM module to accelerate image analysis, and 5G support for ultra-fast data transfer at wide bandwidth. Compared to the traditional GPU-added AI computers that always take a large space, CS181 delivers the same performance at a 75% downsized capacity by leveraging a slim MXM module for machine and deep learning. The generated insights are then shared through 5G broadband swiftly with regional IoT devices, together achieving AI-driven real-time responses.
Enjoying the small footprint, timely data-driven decision making, and seamless collaboration with regional devices, CS181 is expected to be the “small pioneer” at the front line of computer vision, such as AOI, AGV, AMR in factory, X-ray in medical imaging, and license plate recognition, and traffic flow analysis in transportation.
- Robust performance with compact size
- 9th/8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors
- Memory: 2 DDR4 2400/2666MHz up to 64GB
- MXM graphic card support: MXM 3.1 Type A/B/B+
- Support 5G/BT/WiFi module and 4 LAN
- Storage: 2 SATA 3.0, 1 M.2 M key, 1 M.2 B key, 1 M.2 E key
- Automatic Guided Vehicle (AGV)
- Automatic Mobile Robot (AMR)
- Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- Vision Guided Robotics
- Medical Imaging
- Highres Diagnostic Imaging
- Traffic flow analysis
Automatic License Plate Recognition System