BenQ's advanced autonomous mobile robot and central control system are paired with DFI's KSM-AL series as the brain and the heart. It has various options, such as industrial or collaborative robotic arms, to provide the most suitable solution to fit management's operating environment and customers' needs. The system can be quickly and flexibly dispatched in large quantities, allowing multiple autonomous mobile robots to shuttle back and forth in the production line to perform multi-station operations. This significantly improves equipment efficiency and is especially suitable for “small-volume large-variety production”. It is necessary to deploy such intelligent automation equipment for future Industry 4.0. And the industrial-grade touch-control computer has its control screen, making it convenient for setting on-site operations. It has the following advanced features:
● The robotic arm has a safety protection mechanism that can ensure personnel safety in a human-machine shared environment.
● It is equipped with machine vision to improve processing, picking and placing, and operating flexibility.
● Built-in industrial computer with high computing power, full-color human-machine interface (HMI), information display, and making the operation intuitive and convenient.
● With robust wireless communication capability, remote monitoring or control is possible.
● Provides track or trackless navigation systems, allowing customers to choose the most suitable solution for their needs.
● Laser sensor for detection automatically avoids obstacles; There is no risk of collision.
● A high-safety lithium iron phosphate battery (LiFePO. 4 battery) that supports automatic and manual charging at the same time.
● It is equipped with a fleet management system, which can save the workforce.
● Humanized and flexible routing software, which can quickly change environmental settings without programming.
By convergence of many advanced technologies, BenQ's advanced autonomous mobile robots can bring many immediate benefits.
● Multi-tasking with one machine in “small-volume large-variety production” can effectively improve equipment utilization.
● Seamless integration of software and hardware, including ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), MES (Manufacturing Execution System), and WMS (Warehouse Management System).
● An “around-the-clock” autonomous mobile robot that can save at least three labor costs and improve work efficiency.
● Elimination of floor stock inventory, saving 33% of space and reducing inventory costs.
● Able to quickly deploy new businesses and keep their services uninterrupted.
● Replace repetitive and tedious tasks and release human resources for more valuable tasks.